Miriam Wohlfarth is Founder and Managing Director of Ratepay and Co-Founder of Banxware. In both companies she is responsible for the areas of Innovation, Marketing and Sales. With almost 20 years’ experience in online payment, she was most recently Country Manager Germany of the international payment service provider Ogone (Ingenico Payment Services). Prior to that, she played a significant role in establishing the electronic payment transaction business for the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and its payment services subsidiary Bibit in Germany.
• Starting your own Business
Memberships and advisory boards (excerpt)
• Partner, Paymentandbanking – PBA Experts GmbH
• Member of the Board – German Startup Association
• Member of the Presidential Committee – Bitkom
• Chairman – Advisory Board Junge Digitale Wirtschaft BMWi
• Partner – Startup Teens